We at Archiworks see protecting the environment as part of our core values. In taking measures such as those outlined below, we aim to continue to reduce our environmental footprint. We recognise that our business has a corporate social responsibility to enhance the environment and promote the long term sustainability of the Architecture industry. We aim to inspire our staff, vendors and clients to do the same.
In this policy, Archiworks commits to:
- Understanding and managing our environmental risks with the goal of minimising or eliminating those risks
- Ensuring the environment is considered in our investment and corporate strategies, procurement and the products and services we offer
- Actively working to minimise pollution, manage waste streams and address relevant biodiversity issues
- Engaging with our customers, employees and shareholder on environmental issues and transparently reporting on our environmental performance
- Providing all employees with the training and education necessary to meet our objectives
- Complying with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Regularly review environmental objectives and targets
- Openly communicate our policies and practices to interested and approved parties
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare our performance with set policies, objectives and targets.
- Our environmental policy reflects our commitment to environmental sustainability and our precautionary approach. It also demonstrates our awareness that our actions are important for our clients, our employees and our business performance.
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Archiworks commits to reducing our waste products, purchasing reusable products wherever possible and recycling relevant products.
- Recycling grey water, watering for garden, recycling water where possible in amenities
- Archiworks commits to reducing any toxic materials to protect employee health and the environment.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy or its application please contact Will Chan.